Database viewpoint of subject - Sending e-mails from database table with Cronjob - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Lopes
Subject Database viewpoint of subject - Sending e-mails from database table with Cronjob
Date
Re: Database viewpoint of subject - Sending e-mails from database table with Cronjob  (Giles Lean <giles.lean@pobox.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I need some advice about a subject.

I generate e-mail messages to a database table and then with a CronJob I sent the e-mails.

My doubt is... The CronJob runs every 10 minutes, but If I have 100.000 e-mails to send the script will not be able to send all the 100.000 e-mails in 10 minutes.

How can I deal with this problem? There is no problem to have multiple CronJobs runing in background?

Please give me some clues about this subject.

Best Regards,