Re: Hardware recommendations - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Barry S
Subject Re: Hardware recommendations
Date
List pgsql-general
Gentoo, in my opinion, makes a poor production platform. Others have had
success with it, but I would recommend 1 of the big 3 'stable' linux
platforms out there:

* RHES
* SUSE
* Debian

As far as hardware goes, IBM has some nice x86 intro servers that fit
into that price catagory.

-Barry