is it Distributed Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rahat Ali
Subject is it Distributed Database
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I want to develop my project in postgresql database
but my project requirement is Distributed Database so
please guide me that postgresql can sport Distributed
Database system and Centralized Database System, if
yes then please inform me that which postgresql
version should i used and also please send some link
where from i can get guide that how to develop this
type ot database applications in postgresql Database.

=====
 Rahat Ali Awan