Powerbuilder and PostgreSQL information - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Wilson
Subject Powerbuilder and PostgreSQL information
Date
List pgsql-general
There wasn't much help online when I decided this had to be a concept that
would work.  Sybase is not a lot of help on this either.  After sometimes
spending hours staring at traces and explains in order to solve a single
problem (and often using a totally heuristic approach to debugging :-)),  I
finally have real world applications running (very well in fact).

In order to document the details for myself, and to share them with others,
I've setup a small website.  It's a little rough and incomplete so far, but
hopefully it will be useful to someone.

The address is: http://pbpgsql.spiderbark.com

Best regards,

Jim Wilson