Re: pl/Ruby, deprecating plPython and Core - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: pl/Ruby, deprecating plPython and Core
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua,
There's some material that explains the inner workings on the
gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava site. Beyond that (and trying it out
of course), I'd be more then happy to answer any questions.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren