Re: Which Front End for Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From manuel@sanyres.es
Subject Re: Which Front End for Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
There is a Tcl/Tk frontend to PostgreSQL that is almost like Access.
http://www.flex.ro/pgqccess

For linux the best file system I've found is Reiserfs it is a journaling
file system and it is as stable as linux, you can even push the big red
button while the disk works and you'll find your disk intact when you
reboot.
It is fast adn reliable and best of all you can't break your file system.
http://www.reiserfs.com/

--
Manuel Cano Muñoz