sql question: - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Chris Aiello
Subject sql question:
Date
List pgsql-sql
hi all:

I'm trying to figure out SQL to do the following:
I have an application that tracks SQL that is being sent to the database,
and one of it's features is the ability to identify whether a query is an
insert, update, delete, select, select with all rows returned, the query is
the first in a user session....and many other criteria.   Because of the
nature of SQL, i.e. many of the above could be true, the deisgners made each
flag a 'bit'.  So an example is:
4 is a select
8 is insert
16 is update
32 is first query in session
64  is delete
128 is a cancelled query
256 is database cancelled query

Now the SQL that I have to find is 'which of these records is a delete?'
The values could be 64, 96, 416, 445, 320 and many others.   All in all
there are probably 20 possible values and the permutations are to lengthy to
put in a 'like', so I need some kind of algorithm.   Does anyone have any
ideas?

email:
caiell02@comcast.net

thanks, Chris