Problem building on MacOS - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Charlie Clark
Subject Problem building on MacOS
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I thought I'd give the beta a spin but I'm having trouble building it.

I get the following error:
  "_xmlTextWriterWriteString", referenced from:      frmQuery::SaveQueries() in frmQuery.o
queryFavouriteFolder::saveFolder(_xmlTextWriter*)in favourites.o      queryMacroList::saveList(_xmlTextWriter*) in
macros.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

I've set /configure  --with-wx-version=3.0 and tried --with-arch-x86_64
but no success. How can I correct this?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark