Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you
Date
Re: New developer globe  (Peter Eisentraut <e99re41@DoCS.UU.SE>)
List pgsql-hackers
Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I see we don't even need the e-mail address, because you got that in
> > there too.
>
> All that is missing are mug-shots.

    Yepp,  you're  right.  Do a reload and look at my pin (on the
    final page I'll be shaved a little better, it's just a  quick
    grab from my camera taken 20 minutes ago).

    I  really  like  that very much, now this is MY entry and not
    just some information about me. Thank you very much, Matthew!

    It's  an  80x80  JPG  and  only 1931 bytes. A good size to be
    recognizable and not overloading the popup.

    So would anyone please send me some picture (or just  a  note
    that  he  doesn't want one). If it's not actually 80x80 ready
    to stick in, please send something at least 3x the size so  I
    can crop and downscale it without much quality loss.

Jan