Re: New developer globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: New developer globe
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think that we have by far the coolest developers page of any
open-source'ish project out there. What I miss is something like a line
what people do in their Real Life. From what I gather most people around
here are probably one of programmer, system admin, or in academia. But it
would put a refreshing realistic context to the whole thing.

*** puts on asbestos suit ***

Also I think putting the photos below the globe (at least in addition)
might be better because for people digging around in Europe or the North
American east coast it obscures too much and it's also hard to get an
overview.
-Peter