Re: [HACKERS] Patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Bruce Momjian
> > I sent in a patch for createuser almost a week ago and I was wondering
>
> I have it.  When I am doing my own development, I don't apply patches
> from the list.   They stay in my mailbox, and get applied before beta
> starts.  If someone else applies it, I remove my copy.

I see that Marc has gone ahead and committed it now.  I guess the problem
is multiple queues.  It would be better if there was one queue that the
committers could work on but I can't think of a good way to make that
work.  Maybe some sort of PR system.