Primary key update not working - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Subject Primary key update not working
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This is just weird.  I tested my changes before sending them in and
they worked.  The indisprimary field got set to TRUE just as it was
supposed to when I created a primary key.  Now that I have pulled in
the updated surces from the tree it doesn't work any more.  I went
over all the current code and it has all my changes and I reviewed
the logic which seems fine but for some reason it doesn't work.
Two questions; did something related change since then that might
affect this and does anyone else see the problem?  Here is my test.

create table x (i int primary key, t text);
SELECT pg_class.relname, pg_attribute.attname, indisunique                 FROM pg_class, pg_attribute, pg_index
WHEREpg_class.oid = pg_attribute.attrelid AND           pg_class.oid = pg_index.indrelid AND
pg_index.indkey[0]= pg_attribute.attnum AND           pg_index.indisprimary = 't';

This should show this new index but it doesn't on my system.