Re: [HACKERS] is this allowed here-- I am developing an interface to postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] is this allowed here-- I am developing an interface to postgresql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Mark Nielsen
> I am developing a web interface to postgresql. Basically using ePerl,
> Javascript, and apache. The other mailing lists didn't seem appropriate.

Try the ionterfaces list.

> I am open to using another language interface besides ePerl. I didn't go
> with php or Embperl because I just wanted basic perl commands in the
> webpages.

Have you looked at Python?  You can get information on using Python
with PostgreSQL at http://www.druid.net/pygresql/.  You can also
get PyApache which includes Python as an Apache module.  I have a few
simple examples set up at http://www.vex.net/py_examples/.