is this allowed here-- I am developing an interface to postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Nielsen
Subject is this allowed here-- I am developing an interface to postgresql
Date
Re: [HACKERS] is this allowed here-- I am developing an interface to postgresql  (darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain))
List pgsql-hackers
Hello!

I am developing a web interface to postgresql. Basically using ePerl,
Javascript, and apache. The other mailing lists didn't seem appropriate.

I am open to using another language interface besides ePerl. I didn't go
with php or Embperl because I just wanted basic perl commands in the
webpages.

Is there anybody intersted in helping me develop the web interface?
I basically got it to a read-only or view-only interface. It will let you
select a database and then a table, and view that table in a new window.

My ultimate goal for this month is to just be able to add and edit
rows in the table. Once that is accmplished, the other stuff shouldn't
be too complicated.

I am gone for a week this wednesday, but I will be back
the wednesday after.

Mark