The use of macros for heap_getattr. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Billy G. Allie
Subject The use of macros for heap_getattr.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The compiler I'm using breaks while compiling aclchk.c, in particular, when
processing the heap_getattr macro.  Yes, I know that it may compile with gcc
(may, because I have not tried it yet), but I would rather not have to rely on
gcc.  Would it be possible to include the non-macro version as a static
function in the appropiate header file?  This would allow the compiler to
in-line the function if it would provide a speed increase.

--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |