Re: PostgreSQL presentation at LSM - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Louis Leroy
Subject Re: PostgreSQL presentation at LSM
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jean-Michel POURE <jm.poure@freesurf.fr> writes:

> - Peter Eisentraut may confirm he is willing to do a "Why choose PostgreSQL"
> presentation on the 9th, which is his only available date. Otherwise, Andreas
> and I can manage such a presentation on the 11th.

That's a presentation I'd really like to have at the LSM.

The 9th appears to be the best compromise between all potential
speakers and communities. Plus, it doesn't overlap with the 'High Level
Language for Application Development' topic, which, I believe, is
likely to attract the same audience (count me in).

That being said, the Meeting does last four days and it's possible to
arrange workshops.

> - Andreas and I can manage a presentation about "PostgreSQL administration
> tools" (mainly pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3) on the 11th. The main point is to
> show how easy and powerfull our tools are. Also, we would like to demonstrate
> our new installers (RPM, Win, Debian, Slackware, etc...).

...and this could be just the kind of thing that makes for a nice
workshop.
--
Jean-Louis Leroy
Sound Object Logic