Re: PostgreSQL presentation at LSM - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: PostgreSQL presentation at LSM
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> That's a presentation I'd really like to have at the LSM.

Then you should ask Peter for confirmation.

> > - Andreas and I can manage a presentation about "PostgreSQL
> > administration tools" (mainly pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3) on the 11th. The
> > main point is to show how easy and powerfull our tools are. Also, we
> > would like to demonstrate our new installers (RPM, Win, Debian,
> > Slackware, etc...).
> ...and this could be just the kind of thing that makes for a nice
> workshop.

pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 are also fitted for a public presentation of
"PostgreSQL management tools". How many people could attend a workshop? I
prefer public presentations if possible.

Let's wait for Peter Eisentraut answer.
Only Peter can confirm the date of the 9th.

Best regards, Jean-Michel