Re: PostgreSQL is not supported in RH Enterprise - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PostgreSQL is not supported in RH Enterprise
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
My take on that list is that those are commercial applications which Red
Hat has some kind of support agreement with the original application
developers. If so PostgreSQL wouldn't fit in that category. Furthermore
I'm not sure Red Hat would even publicly admit to supporting a community
derived installation, instead insisting that folks run "PostgreSQL Red
Hat Edition". Don't forget though, Red Hat has a team of several
developers who hack on PostgreSQL in one way or another, so the two
shouldn't have any problems working together.

Robert Treat