Re: PostgreSQL presentation at LSM - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: PostgreSQL presentation at LSM
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Monday 16 June 2003 12:44, you wrote:
> After last week's thread wrt the date, it would be the 9th afternoon.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but I will not be able to be at LSM on the
9th and 10th. My wife announced that she had to attend a physics congress on
the 9th and 10th in replacement of a collaborator. We have a young child of
11 months and we connot leave him alone.

Furthermore, Andreas Pflug <Andreas.Pflug@web.de>, pgAdmin3 core developper,
will only be present on the 11 th.

Therefore, both Andreas and I stay open to any proposal:

- Peter Eisentraut may confirm he is willing to do a "Why choose PostgreSQL"
presentation on the 9th, which is his only available date. Otherwise, Andreas
and I can manage such a presentation on the 11th.

Peter, could you confirm your presentation on the 9th? If you require so, we
can take over and make a presentation on the 11th. What is your choice?

- Andreas and I can manage a presentation about "PostgreSQL administration
tools" (mainly pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3) on the 11th. The main point is to
show how easy and powerfull our tools are. Also, we would like to demonstrate
our new installers (RPM, Win, Debian, Slackware, etc...).

Best regards,
Jean-Michel POURE