Re: A new JDBC driver... - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: A new JDBC driver...
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kevin Wooten wrote on 12.03.2013 19:29:
> I don't expect it to work with SQL workbench but after looking at
> this, it cannot find the property for "username", "password" or
> "database".
>
> "database" is properly gleaned from the URL. "username" and
> "password" can be provided as extra properties or as URL query
> parameters.
>
> What URL are you using to connect and what properties are being
> provided?

Exactly the same credentials as with the "real" Postgres driver.

The URL is: jdbc:postgresql://localhost/wbtest

And I am using Driver.connect(String, Properties)

The Properties instance contains essentially the keys "user" and "password" (as per JDBC specs).

Regards
Thomas