Re: ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262 with 9.2.2 but not with 9.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262 with 9.2.2 but not with 9.2.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Jeff Janes, 09.12.2012 23:41:

>> I recently upgraded from 9.2.1 to 9.2.2 and my unit tests for my application
>> are failing when cleaning up my test database.
>>
>> I am using the statement:
>>
>>     drop owned by wbjunit cascade;
>>
>> at the end of a test suite to get rid of everything that was created during
>> the tests.
>>
>> Now since the upgrade to 9.2.2 it fails with the error message:
>>
>>     ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262
>

> This was introduced into 9.2.2 by da24920ab8ea6b226321038
>   REASSIGN OWNED: consider grants on tablespaces, too
>
> And presumably introduced into the latest releases of other versions
> by the analogous commits into those branches.

Does anybody know if a 9.2.1 Windows (32bit and 64bit) ZIP distribution can still be downloaded somewhere?
I checked the Enterprise DB download page, but they only offer the current version.

I didn't keep a copy around as usually the minor updates go really smooth ;)

Regards
Thomas