Re: ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262 with 9.2.2 but not with 9.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262 with 9.2.2 but not with 9.2.1
Date
Re: ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262 with 9.2.2 but not with 9.2.1  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:36 AM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
> I recently upgraded from 9.2.1 to 9.2.2 and my unit tests for my application
> are failing when cleaning up my test database.
>
> I am using the statement:
>
>    drop owned by wbjunit cascade;
>
> at the end of a test suite to get rid of everything that was created during
> the tests.
>
> Now since the upgrade to 9.2.2 it fails with the error message:
>
>    ERROR: unrecognized object class: 1262

This was introduced into 9.2.2 by da24920ab8ea6b226321038
 REASSIGN OWNED: consider grants on tablespaces, too

And presumably introduced into the latest releases of other versions
by the analogous commits into those branches.

Cheers,

Jeff