Re: Problem with pg_upgrade 9.0 -> 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: Problem with pg_upgrade 9.0 -> 9.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Thomas Kellerer, 17.09.2011 12:32:
> I was trying to upgrade my Postgres 9.0 installation using pg_upgrade. Running it first with --check revealed no
problems.

> The when I did the actual migration, the following happened:
>

> Mismatch of relation id: database "dellstore", old relid 83613, new relid 16530
> Failure, exiting

I now got the same error (alas with a different relation id) while migrating a completely different data directory.

Anything I can do to help find the reason for this problem (or bug?)

Unfortuantely the data contains some confidential information so I cannot make it available.

Regards
Thomas