Re: PostgreSQL win32 & NT4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From
Subject Re: PostgreSQL win32 & NT4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
NT4 is officially dead, IMHO no need for PostgreSQL to officially support it,
let's leave place for companies offering commercial postgresql versions to
work on it if they have enough customer requests.
BTW Win 2000 is more or less 6 years old now ...
Regards

Paolo

"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> ha scritto