Error in the 9.1 documentation? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Error in the 9.1 documentation?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

while going through the 9.1 new features, I think I have discovered an error in the manual regarding the CREATE TABLE
command.

It says:

CREATE [ [ GLOBAL | LOCAL ] { TEMPORARY | TEMP } | UNLOGGED ] TABLE [ IF NOT EXISTS ] table_name ( [
   { column_name data_type [ COLLATE collation ] [ column_constraint [ ... ] ]
     | table_constraint
     | LIKE parent_table [ like_option ... ] }
     [, ... ]

Isn't there the element for DEFAULT missing for the column definition?

Something like:

column_name data_type [ DEFAULT default_expr ] [ COLLATE collation ] [ column_constraint [ ... ] ]

Regards
Thomas