Re: Getting iPhone Simulator App to compile with libpq on Snow Leopard - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Henkel
Subject Re: Getting iPhone Simulator App to compile with libpq on Snow Leopard
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Jan that was the issue. The SDK that my app was using for the
simulator build was  was 10.5 while the my compile of libpq was using
10.6. Once I forced libpq to compile with 10.5 all my problems went
away. Thanks for your help I appreciate it.