Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/10/21 2:00 PM, felix.quintgz@yahoo.com wrote:
> I am trying to download the installer and I get this error. The same happens with binary files.

> 403 ERROR
> The request could not be satisfied.
> The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. We can't connect to the server
forthis app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or
contactthe app or website owner.

> If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this
errorby reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

> Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
> Request ID: asdbQyjKvpRkboABJVWMOVtNnqMx8XVv74Ho_GBQF-lx6qWcRIhLaw==

Why is this directly relevant to Postgresql?