Re: question on error during COPY FROM - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: question on error during COPY FROM
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/23/2016 07:06 AM, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> Is it true that one datafile in PG can only belong to one object (table/index)

Yes, assuming by datafile you mean an on disk file. Though one object
may have many in disk files associated with it:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/storage-file-layout.html

Details start just under Table 63-1. Contents of PGDATA