Re: Autocommit in Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Vitaly Belman
Subject Re: Autocommit in Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-novice
That's the problem... Is there a way to make it implicitly open a
transaction? For example now in pgAdmin when I play with SQLs I have
to do begin and rollback constant because whenever a query fails it
refuses to do anything at all until I "rollback", and then of course I
have to do "begin" again unless I want my queries to be real.

--
 ICQ: 1912453
 AIM: VitalyB1984