Re: About PostgreSQL Core Team - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: About PostgreSQL Core Team
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2023-02-01 We 07:24, adherent postgres wrote:
P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
Hi hackers:
    I came across a blog that I was very impressed with, especially the views mentioned in it about PostgreSQL Core Team

Perhaps people might take more notice if you didn't hide behind an anonymous hotmail account.

I've heard these sort of criticisms before, in one case very recently, but almost always from people who aren't contributors or potential contributors. I've never had someone say to me "Well I would contribute lots of code to Postgres but I won't as you don't do PRs."

cheers

andrew (Not a core team member)

--
Andrew Dunstan