Re: Clarification related to BDR - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ravi Krishna
Subject Re: Clarification related to BDR
Date
List pgsql-general

On 5/14/20 12:37 AM, Santhosh Kumar wrote:

> Can you please help me understand, why the following news is published
> in "postgresql" with an encouraging message acknowledging BDR as an open
> source?

In my opinion it is not a bright idea to not have support for any
product. Support is an indemnity against blame game. If you face a
catastrophic issue with the product and have no support team/company,
the blame will fall on you as you the person associated with the product.