Re: Column reset all values - Mailing list pgsql-general

From otar shavadze
Subject Re: Column reset all values
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks a lot. Drop and re-create views is not an option, because there is a lot views, (and materialized views).
also nor index drop is an option, because I need re-create index as I use this table in procedure, so index is necessary for  further queries. So total runtime will not decreased.

Thanks  Olivier,  I will test out with second option, you mentioned.