Re: My Postgresql is inaccessible in Windows 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: My Postgresql is inaccessible in Windows 8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/03/2016 10:15 AM, melvin6925 wrote:
> If Postgresql were running, then he would have not had the problem.
> Would he?

Except the original post was about Postgres running, but having periods
of slow down/inaccessibility. There was a later log entry showing the
pid conflict. Since I am not sure how we got from A to B and what the
current status is I would be hesitant to suggest just pulling a lock
file out from under what could be a running service. The effort to check
is negligible in relation to the benefits that accrue.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com