Re: Problem with partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Problem with partitioning
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 08/03/2016 10:12 AM, JotaComm wrote:
Hello,

I'm working with partitioning and I have one trigger for insert and
update on parent table, but my trigger is not working for update
operations. The problem is: the trigger is not executed for update just
for insert. I put a raise notice message in my function to verify the
update operation but the raise notice isn't printed on screen.

An answer is contingent on seeing the trigger code.

​And the "CREATE TRIGGER" statement itself...

​Try:

\d+ <tablename> on the relevant table and check/show the "Triggers: " section​.

David J.