Re: Restoring db objects , help needed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hugo
Subject Re: Restoring db objects , help needed
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi ,
 thanks for the advice, I checked the pg_restore command and I can
restore individual objects to different databases, but what I'm trying
to do is to restore a schema X renamed to schema B in the same
database,  when I restore the db object it always restores it to the
original schema, is it possible to restore the object to a different
schema in the same database?

thanks

Hugo