Re: Restoring db objects , help needed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lonni J Friedman
Subject Re: Restoring db objects , help needed
Date
List pgsql-general
I've honestly never tried doing that.  The only method that I can
think of is to manually rename the schema inside your dump before
importing/restoring.

Mind if i ask why you want/need to do this?

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org