Help compile pgmemcache against PG 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hannes Dorbath
Subject Help compile pgmemcache against PG 8.2
Date
List pgsql-general
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgmemcache/

We'd like to use pgmemcache with PG 8.2. The memcached version doesn't
matter much (1.2.x is current, 1.1.x would be fine as well).

It fails to build against 8.2 with various errors. The project seems
unmaintained and I failed to get any answer from the author. I'm no C
developer but with some guess work and google I was able to fix a few
things, but not all.

If anyone more capable in C could wast a few minutes of his/her time and
look at it, we'd really appreciate it. If it's nothing that can be fixed
in a few minutes, don't wast your time, we'll look for something else.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath