Re: strange slow performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From michael.guiard@gmail.com
Subject Re: strange slow performance
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Jeff !
thanks for your help

The slow part is (I think) the reception part. The connection speed is
excellent. The problem does not come from ODBC driver.
I tried to do my request (select * from ...) with the psql.exe tool and
I have the same result : more than 10 seconds to get the request
result.

where can I check the pg_stat_activity flag ?

Mike

Jeff Davis a �crit :