Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Pyhalov
Subject Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Justin Pryzby писал 2022-11-21 06:00:
> I finally found time to digest and integrate your changes into my local
> branch.  This fixes the three issues you reported: FORCE_RELEASE, issue
> with INVALID partitions issue (for which I adapted your patch into an
> earlier patch in my series), and progress reporting.  And rebased.

Hi.

Thank you for the effort.
I've looked through and tested new patch a bit. Overall it looks good to
me.
The question I have is whether we should update
pg_stat_progress_create_index in reindex_invalid_child_indexes(), when
we skip valid indexes?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,