Re: Problem in using PostgreSQL ODBC driver with VBA - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Arnaud L.
Subject Re: Problem in using PostgreSQL ODBC driver with VBA
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Le 7/11/2016 à 17:02, Fred Parkinson a écrit :
> One thing I now remember from when this issue first appeared is that
> there was another possible solution.
> When trying to use FALSE or TRUE in an Access query that uses a postgres
> boolean, I would get the error:
> ODBC call failed: ERROR: operator does not exist: boolean = integer;...
>
> Apparently you can write an operator and add it to the postgres server,
> an operator that will perform the comparison between a boolean and an
> integer.

Hi, sorry for joining the discussion so late.
I've been using the solution from this post for a long time and never
had any problem :
http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?url=archives/24-Using-MS-Access-with-PostgreSQL.html
See the section "dealing with boolean".
I like the fact that function is written in pure SQL.

Cheers

--
Arnaud