Re: SSL with Access VBA - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Lindsay Stevens
Subject Re: SSL with Access VBA
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I've written up instructions for setting up a postgres system on Windows with Access clients, encrypted connections and SSPI authentication.

Although the application itself isn't relevant, these instructions cover configurations required for that kind of setup that may be useful to you.

Probably don't enable ssl compression, it is an attack vector and so may no longer be available in tls1.3 anyway.

You can verify if your connection is encrypted by using PSQL, it'll always print this information on connection. Pgadmin shows that info too.

Server stuff:

https://github.com/lindsay-stevens/openclinica_sqldatamart/blob/master/docs/setup/advanced.md

Client stuff:

https://github.com/lindsay-stevens/openclinica_sqldatamart/blob/master/docs/clients/general.md