tsearch2 problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Corin Schedler
Subject tsearch2 problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm having some trouble installing tsearch2 in to my database. I'm running 8.1.11 on CentOS 5.

I'm getting the following output after trying 'psql db < tsearch2.sql'.

SET
BEGIN
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "pg_ts_dict_pkey" for table "pg_ts_dict"
CREATE TABLE
ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/lib/pgsql/tsearch2.so": /usr/lib/pgsql/tsearch2.so: undefined symbol: qsort_arg
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

It repeats that last error for the duration of the file then rolls back.

Any ideas? Normally I would just update to 8.3.x, but that's unfortunately not an option on this box.

Thanks,
corin