Re: Support for DATETIMEOFFSET - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeremy Morton
Subject Re: Support for DATETIMEOFFSET
Date
Re: Support for DATETIMEOFFSET  (Neil <neil@fairwindsoft.com>)
Re: Support for DATETIMEOFFSET  (Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se>)
List pgsql-hackers
Oh well.  Guess I keep using SQL Server then.  datetimeoffset makes it
impossible for developers to make the mistake of forgetting to use UTC
instead of local datetime, and for that reason alone it makes it
invaluable in my opinion.  It should be used universally instead of
datetime.

--
Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)