Re: [WIP] Reduce alignment requirements on 64-bit systems. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Bradetich
Subject Re: [WIP] Reduce alignment requirements on 64-bit systems.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

Thanks for adding this to the TODO.
I am planning on continuing to work on this patch after 8.4 releases.
I know we are in feature freeze and I do not want to sidetrack the
release process.

Thanks!

- Ryan