Re: Confusion over Python drivers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marko Kreen
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers
Date
Re: Confusion over Python drivers
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/7/10, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Marko Kreen <markokr@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > This is long-term todo item for psycopg, seems offtopic
>  > to the "driver situation".
>
> [...]
>
> > This is routine bug in either app or psycopg, we have no reason
>  > to touch it.  The guy should report to appropriate lists.
>
> [...]
>
> > Long-term todo item for psycopg2, offtopic for "driver situation".
>
> [...]
>
> > psycopg2 has array support, I'd like to have tuple/record also.
>  >
>  > Minor todo item for psycopg, mostly but not completely offtopic
>  > for "driver situation".
>

>  I'm not a Python user myself, but I have trouble understanding how you
>  can describe bugs in one of the Python drivers as off-topic to the
>  Python driver situation.

I thought the topic was "Confusion over Python drivers"?

The only bug there was likely app one, or at least its not widespread
so off-topic.   Rest are more like non-essential cool features,
so again off-topic.

--
marko