Re: Confusion over Python drivers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Massa, Harald Armin
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marko,

I thought the topic was "Confusion over Python drivers"?

The only bug there was likely app one, or at least its not widespread
so off-topic.   Rest are more like non-essential cool features,
so again off-topic.

Those lack of "non-essential cool  features" is right on topic - because what one developer may see as "non-essential"  is the most important feature for the next developer.

Exactly these kind of issues are the source of the confusion we now phase: developer B needing feature X, which was ignored by driver A.

So I concur to put them on the discussion agenda; if they drop out of priority, at least it is documented WHY and will save other developers these thoughts.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare