Streaming replication in docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Streaming replication in docs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The post about the dev docs needing more hot standby mentions prompted
me to have a look at how streaming replication is documented.  Ignore
this if this has already been discussed (I couldn't find any posts),
but I couldn't find any mention of streaming replication except in the
write ahead log configuration.  There doesn't seem to be anything in
the index linked to a description of this major feature, why you would
use it, or how it works.  There's also no mention in the release
overview.

This is probably due to it being a work in progress and hasn't been
written yet, but thought I'd raise it just in case.

Thanks

Thom