who gets paid for this - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christian Bird
Subject who gets paid for this
Date
Re: who gets paid for this  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Re: who gets paid for this  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I'm a grad student at UC Davis studying the postgres community and I
wanted to know if some on this list could help me out.  I'm studying
the factors that affect people "graduating" from being mailing list
participant to developers with write access to the repository.  Is it
possible to find out who is being employed to work on postgres and who
is doing it on their own time?  Some of my data points to there being
two ways that people make the jump.  More specifically, could those
who worked on apache as some aspect of their job prior to getting repo
access let me know?  Or if there are devs who know this information
about others, I'd be really appreciative to get it.  Thanks a lot.

-- Christian Bird

--
Christian Bird
cabird@gmail.com