How install server management instrumentarium without compiling - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrus
Subject How install server management instrumentarium without compiling
Date
List pgadmin-support
I have only remote access to Windows 2003  server.
Postgres 8.1.3 .msi files refuses to install Postgres server even when I run
in console session using
mstsc /console

So I installed Postgres 8.1.3 binaries from a zip file and PgAdmin latest
binaries from pgadmin.org

Now PgAdmin guru suggests that I should install server management
instrumentarium but gives no help how to install.

How to install server management instrumentarium without compiling in
Windows 2003 server ?

Andrus.