Re: More frame options in window functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hitoshi Harada
Subject Re: More frame options in window functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2010/1/5 Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com>:
> 2009/12/31 Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com>:
>> Attached is the fix pointed out in the previous CommitFest plus RANGE
>> offset support.
>
> Improved version attached. In this revision I fixed type mismatch case
> like "ORDER BY int4_data RANGE BETWEEN int8_data PRECEDING ...".
>
> Update of comments and fix typos in documents are also included.

Fix some trivial things and synced with HEAD.

I've came up with using "upper" and "lower" instead of "start" and
"end" for window frame bounds. The upper/lower is more beautiful since
two have same length but start/end is used since it was introduced.
Comments?

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada